What message do I send a party when I contact them for the first time?

A template message that you can send parties the first time you contact them. Remember to include your name and other details as needed in the message. The parts to replace are mentioned within brackets. Feel free to copy & paste this in your whatsapp chats or text messages.

Hello,

My name is ( insert name ) and I have been assigned to help you solve your credit card issue with ICICI Bank. I am a ( insert profession ) with ( insert no of years in profession ) years of experience.

A notice must have come to your email ID with my details on it. I am not a bank representative, I work with Sama. Sama helps people resolve their cases online, without going to court. You can read more about Sama here - https://www.sama.live

I have been assigned your matter only for a limited 21 days. Post that, this matter will go back to the bank and they will then act according to their terms, including possibly initiating legal action.

If you are interested to save time, money & avoid going to court, do reach out to me.

Regards
( insert name )