All you case managers have been hard at work with the Lok Adalat, making calls to all kinds of respondents across the state of Maharashtra and even beyond. You have been instrumental in many people accessing justice from the comfort of their homes! It may feel like a small step but it really is a far cry from the old days where justice would reside only within distant courts.
There are certainly some amazing case stories from your experiences with parties and we would love to hear them. In fact, this time around, we will be giving the winner of this contest 1000 rupees!
1st place: 1000 rupees + Sama goodies
2nd place: 500 rupees + Sama goodies
3rd place: Sama goodies
Write your story as a reply to this post. That’s it! Remember to not reveal any confidential details (phone number, names etc) and to be honest! The story can be as short as a tweet or a short story in itself, we leave it up to you.
- You can have multiple entries, there is no limit on the number of entries.
- This contest is valid till May 15.
- There is no word limit on the story length (it can be as short or as long as you wish).
- Submit your story only as a reply to this post.
- You can favourite others’ stories by clicking on the heart icon.
- The community team will pick the winners of this contest.
- All content you post must be truthful and without revealing confidential details such as phone number, names of parties.
- The community team reserves the right to edit a story if it violates the rules or the community guidelines.
- Remember, these are real people, write their stories as it is and it will be powerful enough.